Westman Area Council – November 9, 2021
PSAC Westman Area Council
9 November 2021
Zoom and Teleconference
Attendees: Michael Weisgerber (Chair), Glen Johnston, Tracy Thor, Jennifer Grant, Dawn MacLennan, Jeff Sexton
Call to order
– Br Weisgerber called the meeting to order at 5:12pm.
PSAC Harassment Coordinator:
– Sr. Tracy Thor for the meeting.
– Accepted as presented. M-Br Johnston, S – Sr Grant
– Presented (10 October, 2021) and approved. M – Sr Grant, S – Br Johnston
– Br Weisgerber presented the $2500 funding for the Christmas Tree Auction was received as well as the $500 donation from UNDE for the CTA.
– Sr Grant reported the current balance is $3242.99. The signatory for the bank are to be changed to have Sr. MacLennan added and Br Martin Kaminski removed. The financial statement were presented by Sr Grant as treasurer.
S – Sr MacLennan. Carried
Still searching for a Vice President
Br. Weisgerber and Sr. Grant are going to be splitting the purchase of the gifts for the Christmas tree auction. The decorating of the Christmas tree will take place on 25 November.
There is a PRC meeting in mid-December.
Sr. Thor mentioned there are a few courses on the PSAC website are being run virtually. The courses are:
– Talking Union Basics (TUB) 29-30 Oct.21
– Grievance Handling 10, 11, 13 Dec. 21
– Prairie School 6-7 Dec. 21
Check the PSAC website for the upcoming course.
Points from the Floor:
– Br Weisgerber set the next meeting .tentatively January 2022
Meeting adjourned: at 5:33pm.