Webinars on Prairies in advance of the electronic vote for CFIA members.
The Public Service Alliance of Canada will be holding an electronic vote for members of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency to ratify the tentative agreement between PSAC and CFIA.
The voting period will open on January 22 and close February 22, 2018 at 12 p.m.
Meetings will be held by webinar for all members, in addition to face-to-face meetings organized in some regions.As per Regulation 15 of the PSAC Constitution, all members must attend a meeting – either by webinar or in-person – in order to cast a vote.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR WEBINARS:
When you register for a webinar, you will be sent a confirmation email with the option to either log in on your computer, tablet or phone, or you can call the toll-free number provided in the email to participate by phone.
On the Prairies, here is the schedule of Webinars (register by clicking on the link for the meeting you choose):
- 7:00 p.m. CST / 6:00 p.m. MST Thursday January 25
- 1:00 p.m. CST / 12:00 p.m. MST Saturday January 27th
- 8:00 p.m. CST / 7:00 p.m. MST Monday January 29th
- 1:00 p.m. CST / 12:00 p.m. MST Thursday February 8th
- 7:00 p.m. CST / 6:00 p.m. MST Thursday February 8th
- 8:00 p.m. CST / 7:00 p.m. MST Tuesday, February 20th
Details will be forthcoming in regards to in-person meetings that will take place in some parts of the region.
Please see details of the collective agreement on the national PSAC site.