Upcoming Prairie Region Council meeting
Dear Sisters & Brothers,
The next meeting of the Prairie Region Council (PRC) will be held on Friday, October 12 and Saturday, October 13 in Regina, Saskatchewan. As per the PSAC Prairie Region By-Laws, Section 7(a), the PRC shall meet in session at least two times a year or upon the request of two-thirds of its members, to conduct a special meeting.
Any PSAC member is permitted to attend the meeting, or a portion thereof, as an observer with no voice or vote. Please note, observers will not be provided with mileage, per diems, or loss of salary and must cover any costs associated with attending the meeting. An agenda will be released closer to the date.
If you would like to attend, please e-mail Sister Alison Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 956-4625. For more information on the Prairie Region Council or the upcoming meeting, I encourage you to speak with your respective PRC Representative based in Regina.
- Shaun Brennand, Regina Area Council Rep, email@example.com
- Alex George, Aboriginal Peoples Rep, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chad Kemery, Separate Employer Rep, email@example.com
- Petrina Runns, Directly Chartered Local Rep, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Van Opstal, Southern Saskatchewan Rep, email@example.com
Regional Executive Vice-President
Public Service Alliance of Canada, Prairies