Attendance: Tasha Felix, Louise Mardell, Lisa Leuty, Bev Davis, Dawn Montgrant, Gloria Pfeifer
Meeting held by Zoom
- Land Acknowledgment and Harassment Statement
- Review minutes of last meeting and accept
- Minutes reviewed and accepted
- Review Agenda and accept
- Reviewed and accepted
- Financial Report – Tasha
- Bank balance – ($57.14)
- Still waiting for this year’s allocation
- Tuesday October 4th, Sisters in Spirit – Flag raising and Walk at 4:15pm, Saskatoon City Hall. This Flag raising ceremony and walk has supported the families of Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls of Saskatoon since 2005.
- Sunday November 6th Packing party for Moontime Sisters for menstrual products from 1:00-5:00pm at the Mayfair United Church, 902 33rd St W Kelsey wondered if the committee would be interested in walking in Pride, June 18th with the Saskatoon and District Area Council. Feel free to bring donations and friends to help with the packing.
- Louise provided a little bargaining update including encouraging everyone to check the education schedule on the website (http://prairies.psac.com/course/ )
- Tasha got a new union card and is wondering if there are new cards coming out for others. Louis will follow up.
- Dawn provided a Prairie Regional Council update: Prairie Regional Convention in Regina, early June 2023
- Gloria also provided a quick update
- Next meeting with suggested topics:
- November 17, 2022 at 5pm via Zoom – Open to suggestions but can invite a bargaining team member to give an update and more information on the process/issues/etc.
- Meeting Adjourned at 6pm