Minutes from the Feb. 18th, 2015 Saskatoon AC Meeting
Saskatoon and District Area Council
February 18, 2015
Present: Jackie Nettleton, Karen Zoller, Barry Stolar, Nancy Johnson, Rosemary Neufeld, Louise Mardell, Nicole Wurm
Regrets: Evelyn Jackson
Meeting began at 5:35pm
Minutes from October 20th reviewed and accepted.
Today’s agenda reviewed and accepted.
- As of December 31st 2014, bank statement available at $973.31.
- Nicole to complete annual financial report for next meeting.
- Review of the Saskatoon and District Labour Council Annual General Meeting.
- Marianne Hladun spoke about various services cut.
- Speaker from Saskatoon Lighthouse
- Summer Snack Program has expanded to run 7 days a week at 6 parks.
- NDP guest speakers
- Prairie Region Council Meeting to be held on February 27-28th.
- Area Council Meeting Annual General Meeting scheduled for March 9th.
- March 19th National Day of Solidarity
- Unions coming together to bring awareness and show solidarity.
- Rally to take place at Saskatoon Federal building on March 19th during lunch hour.
- Guest speakers and members of other unions to be invited.
- Louise to research logo wrist bands, etc to hand out to attendees.
Meeting ended at 7:30pm