RWC meeting minutes for June 16, 2015
Public Service Alliance of Canada
Regina Women’s Committee
June 16, 2015 PSAC Regina Regional Office
Dani Aubichon, Michelle Lang, Sandra Ahenakew, Debbie Bernhardt, Diane Allen
- Call to Order: 5:27
- Approval of Agenda – approved via consensus
- Reports – Treasurer Report was unavailable. The committee has not received bank statements as the bank has the incorrect mailing address. Dani will go to the bank and change the address and request copies of the missing bank statements. Dani will prepare spread sheet with financial information and have it prepared for the next meeting. RWC received a letter from Marianne regarding audit – RWC needs to have one more person audit books and sign Appendix A. Dani will contact Nancy J. to find out where to send the required documentation and find out if RWC has to resubmit Appendix C.
- Planned activities –
- Smart Mob; Topic We Are all Affected Why are Unions important to you? – we will send a call out to other Unions to see if they would like to participate
- Elections (Federal) – Diane Allen – “Door Knocker Training” Committee had a Discussion about training;
- Is SFL doing anything that PSAC can join?
- Pride Parade – Sandra registered the Human Rights Committee to march in the parade – Michelle and Dani will participate for the RWC.
- Debbie B. Prairie School for Union Women – As part of the course that Debbie took at PSUW the RWC has to plan a half day or full day course on Empowering Women on Election Issues. Debbie will contact Judy Shannon regarding logistics. Committee is proposing August 29, 2015 as the date for this course/training from 9:00 to noon.
Meeting Adjourned at 6:00 P.M.
Next Meeting July 14, 2015 5:30 P.M. PSAC Office – boardroom.