Meeting minutes for November 9, 2017
PSAC SOUTH SASKATCHEWAN HUMAN RIGHTS
MEETING MINUTES NOVEMBER 9, 2017
Tim Hubick, Michelle Lang, Daniela Aubichon, Sandra Ahenakew, Keith Hanson via teleconference and PSAC Regional Rep Martha Johnson
Call to Order: 5:40
Reading of Harassment Statement
Financial Report – Daniela Aubichon
• Bank Balance $1,291.59 as of September 31, 2017 – we have not written any cheques since our last statement.
• Holiday Social/All Committee Meet and Greet December 9, 2017
• Michelle created a poster for this event and sent it to Keith Gauthier to distribute to Locals and affiliates (RDLC, SFL)
• Sandra invited spoken word poet, Austin Ahenakew to attend the event and he confirmed that he will attend.
• Unions of Regina Christmas Dinner is scheduled for December 20, 2017.
• Michelle will inform the HRC when the call for volunteers is sent out – HRC/RWC and Area Council will all be volunteering.
Motion to donate $200 to The Regina and District Labour Council Unions of Regina Christmas Dinner to help cover the cost of the meal. Michelle (M) Sandra (S) carried.
Next Meeting will be January 24, 2018 at 5:30 P.M.
Meeting adjourned at 5:58