Committee Members Present
Jesse Todd (PSAC regional rep) harassment coordinator
Daniela Furkert (PSAC Casino Regina)
Tim Hubick (RCMP Depo. committee chair)
Robinson Joseph (AAFC Swift Current)
Michele (local 40005 Casino Regina)
Meeting Chaired by: Tim Hubick
- Call to order 6:30.
- Land acknowledgement. Tim Hubick read the land acknowledgement
- Harassment Statement. Tim Hubick read the Harassment Statement
- Motion to adopt Agenda. Moved by Michele and second by Laurie.
- Round table of introduction
- Motion to review and approve minutes from last meeting. Moved by Michele, second by Robinson. Motion carried
- Chair report. Tim. We did the pride event, we planned for sisters in spirit, and we took part in day of morning, vigil for murdered women. Tim moved motion for report and second by Michele. Motion carried
- Treasurer Report presented by Daniela: The Account Bank Balance as of December 31, 2022 is $1,475.56. Motion to accept report was moved by Daniela and second by Robinson. Motion passed
- Old Business: None
- New Business: Daniela. Briefed the committee on what transpired at Regina Labour Council Human Rights Conference. Topics such as how different groups were affected by the pandemic were widely discussed at the convention.
- Elections. Conducted by Jesse Todd: Chair of Committee– Tim by acclamation, nominated by Dan and second by Robinson. Vice chair–Michele by acclamation. Nominated by Robinson and seconded by Tim. Treasurer– Daniela by acclamation nominated by Tim and second by Robinson. Secretary– Robinson by acclamation. Nominated by Michele and second by Dan. Delegates to Prairie Regional convention: Robinson Delegate, 1st Alternate Laurie, 2nd Alternate Shauna
- Round Table: None
- Oath of office conducted by Jesse Todd
- Motion for adjournment moved by Tim at 7:15PM