Council Members Present
Jessica Bunish (CEIU local 40811)
Diane White (PSAC Regional Rep)
Daniela Furkert (PSAC Local 40005 Casino Regina)
Tim Hubick (RCMP 40002 Depo. committee chair)
John O Wilkinson (local 40802)
Brea Baresinkoff. (Southern Saskatchewan Geographic rep.)
Brayden Hurl (local CIU 40811)
Robinson Joseph (AAFC Local 40054 Swift Current)
Meeting Chaired by: Tim Hubick
- Call to order 5: 30
- Land acknowledgement. Tim Hubick read the land acknowledgement
- Harassment Statement. Tim Hubick read the Harassment Statement
- Motion to adopt Agenda. Moved by Daniela and second by Robinson. Motion passed unanimously.
- Round of introduction
- Old Business: None
- New Business: Motion to have Alex removed from the bank signatory moved by Jessica and second by Daniela. Motion carried unanimously. Brea; (1) committee not in good standing. (2) Brainstorming on what committee would want to do going forward.
- Proposed budget: Daniela;
- AGM $200.00
- Events and projects expenses $750.00
- Union Christmas dinner $750.00
- Remembrance Day Ribbons $450.00
- Banking Fees $50.00
Total projected expenses $2200.00
Available bank balance $844.32
Motion to adopt the proposed budget was moved by Daniela and second by Jessica. Motion Carried.
- Round table. Diane; The Prairie convention host committee is looking forvolunteers,particularly delegates coming to the convention.Volunteers are needed for donation for a silent auction in support of Lulu’s Lodge. Brea; Attend strike training and reach out for help if things are not going well. Explore avenues to get involved with union activities, and be pro-active in capacity building efforts within the union.