The 2020 PSAC National Women’s Conference will be held April 3 to 5, 2020 at the Westin Hotel in Ottawa, Ontario under the theme “Women have power: Let’s Use It!”
“Women have power: Let’s Use It!”
The 2020 PSAC National Women’s Conference will be held April 3 to 5, 2020 at the Westin Hotel in Ottawa.
Please see the attached document for the full Conference Call-Out.
- Registration deadline (for both delegates and observers): Friday, November 1st, 2019 4:00 p.m. EST
- Conference dates: April 3 – 5, 2020
- Conference location: Westin Ottawa Hotel, 11 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
- Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted
You can register at the following link: http://psacunion.ca/2020-womens-registration
For further information or assistance:
▪ Call (613) 560-5457. Leave a message and someone will get back to you within 24 working hours.
▪ You may also contact the Programs Section by email at email@example.com
▪ The fax number is (613) 236-9402.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF RESOLUTIONS IS
November 1st, 2019, 4:00p.m. EST
The resolutions must be aimed at strengthening and improving the Union’s work on women’s rights and at advancing our objectives.
Resolutions will be discussed, debated and voted on at the Conference and then subsequently submitted to the appropriate bodies including the next PSAC National Triennial Convention in 2021.
▪ The traditional resolutions process will be utilized for the 2020 PSAC National Women’s Conference (i.e. resolutions committee, debate at the Conference).
▪ All PSAC constitutionally recognized bodies and union structures will be entitled to forward resolutions to the 2020 PSAC National Women’s Conference.
▪ Only resolutions submitted properly will be accepted (e.g. debated and voted by the constitutionally recognized body.)
▪ Only five (5) resolutions per body/structure will be accepted.
▪ Please limit your resolution to a maximum of 150 words.
▪ Submitted resolutions are to be formatted in 14 point Arial font.
▪ Resolutions can be submitted in either the traditional or clear language format (please see the following examples of the two formats).
▪ Submitted resolutions should not include any special formatting such as boxes or drawings.
Regional Women’s Conferences are allowed to submit up to five resolutions to the National Women’s Conference
Should you have any questions regarding the resolutions process, please contact Meera Chander, the PSAC Women’s and Human Rights Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org