Christina Creusot, Penny Young, Louise Mardell, France Tremblay-Franc, Joyce Romanchuk, Sherry Dearing, Tracy Gobeil and Lima Hicks
- STATEMENT OF HARRASEMENT
- Statement read by France Tremblay-Franc. Louise Mardell is Harassment Representative
- ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Review and adoption of Agenda
- Sherry moved to adopt Agenda. Seconded by Tracy. ACCEPTED
ADOPTION OF MINUTES
- Review and adoption of Minutes of April 24, 2019
- Penny moved to adopt minutes. Seconded by Joyce. ACCEPTED
- BUSINESS ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
- Letter to MP – 180 letters were sent in from our Region
- Town Hall – Active Shooter Session – Louise will follow up with Prince Albert Police Department to find out who facilitates this session and if they would be available in September 2019.
- Aboriginal Awareness Training – Lima will send link to Louise regarding training through U of S and Sask Polytech.
- Sherry – No cheques written since last meeting. Bank Balance as of May 31/19 – $1,098.50
- Louise will follow up with Marianne Hladun on the status of our 2018 year end reporting
- BARGAINING UPDATE
- Dawn Starulia will be providing a bargaining update following this meeting to PSAC members
- Informational Webinars regarding bargaining is available on PSAC Union.ca
- Louise advised that strike prep Lunch & Learn sessions are available
- No bargaining can take place after July 17, 2019 until after Federal Election in October, 2019
- Advanced Representative Skill Training – September 13-15 in Saskatoon
- Domestic Violence in the Workplace – early September
- Annual General Meeting will be September 18, 2019 at Grainfield’s Restaurant starting at 5:00 p.m. Elections for all positions will be held.
Meeting was adjourned at 6:00 p.m.