Prince Albert and District Area Council Meeting
November 18, 2020, 7:00 pm – via Skype/Teleconference
Christina Creusot Sherry Dearing Louise Mardell
Joyce Romanchuk Kim Kelly Regrets: Penny Young
Statement of Harassment
Agenda – Motion Christina, 2nd Kim
Review of Previous Minutes – The minutes of June 24, 2020 were reviewed. Adopted by Sherry 2nd by Joyce
- Pennie Has accepted a 3 month term position in Saskatoon. If the position is extended or becomes permanent, Louise has asked Pennie to inform the committee, as a new PA Area Council and PRC will need to be found. Nothing further yet on Pennie’s position
- Budget to Marianne Joyce submitted the budget to Marianne Hladun, but no response yet. Louise will follow up.
- 699 codes for leave – in the Collective Agreement the leave cannot be taken away from employees. A policy grievance has been filed. If you are denied, please let Louise know asap!
- Discussion took place regarding the Collective Agreement and it has been ratified and signed and now Treasury Board has 180 days to implement the wage increments and Phoenix “bonus”
- You can go into MyGCHR and look at your pay stubs and it should show that the increment has been done
- CRA has not yet made a decision regarding whether the Phoenix payment will be tax free or not
- Louise mentioned the online training schedule is being prepared for 2021. It will be through zoom. Looking for suggestions/recommendations from members as to what to take and what times work best. Please let Louise know asap.
Scheduling of next meeting – January 13, 2020 @ 7:00 pm via Skype/Teleconference
Meeting adjourned at 7:45 p.m.