Minutes from the January 2014 Prairie Region Council meeting.
PRAIRIE REGION COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
January 31 – February 2, 2014
Delta Bessborough Hotel
- Marianne Hladun, REVP Prairies
- Satinder Bains, Southern Saskatchewan Representative
- Shaun Brennand, Regina Area Council Representative
- Dave Burchell, Persons with Disabilities Representative
- Denni Ernst, Northern Saskatchewan Representative
- Deborah Ferguson, Alternate REVP
- Alec Goertzen, Calgary Area Council Representative (October 18 & 19)
- Tim Hogan, Prince Albert Area Council Representative
- Timothy Hunt, GLBT Representative
- Nancy Johnson, RWC Representative
- Glen Johnston, North West Manitoba Representative
- Darlene Lewis, Edmonton Area Council Representative
- Gus Mhardli, South East Manitoba Representative
- Jackie Nettleton, Saskatoon Area Council Representative
- David Pearson, Lethbridge Area Council Representative
- Petrina Runns, DCL Representative
- Matt Tijani, Winnipeg Area Council Representative
- Lisa Garnier, Regional Coordinator – Prairies
- Jeffrey Vallis, Regional Political Communications Officer – Prairies
- Martha Johnson, Regional Office Admin, Saskatoon
- Imy Bhatty, Racially Visible Representative
- Jerad Cooper, Northern Alberta Representative
- David Fandrich, Southern Alberta Representative
- Alex George, Aboriginal Representative
- Chad Kemery, Separate Employer Representative
- Susan Norman, Westman Area Council Representative
- Yvan Thauvette, National President, Union of Veterans Affairs Employees (Jan. 31/14 a.m. only)
1. Call to Order: January 31, 2014
The meeting was called to order by Sister Marianne Hladun at 10:37 a.m.
Roundtable introductions and welcome to Brother Yvan Thauvette, UVAE National President. Brother Thauvette offered thanks for supporting the Veterans campaign and the press conference held prior to PRC convening.
2. Adoption of Agenda
3. Hours of Session
The hours of session were adopted. Friday – 10:30 to noon and 1:30 to 3:00. Tour of TCU Place at 3:30 pm (cabs will be arranged). Saturday – 9:00 to noon and 1:30 to 5:00 pm and Sunday 9:00 am until conclusion of business.
For full meeting minutes see attached PDF below (18 pages).