Report of the Winnipeg Area Council Rep to the Prairie Region Council submitted for the November 2015 meeting. This report covers the period from the last PRC meeting.
Winnipeg AC Rep
Prairie Region Council November 2015
- Attended Winnipeg Area Council meeting
- Attended 19th of each month March and Rally activities in support of collective bargaining at Winnipeg Via Rail Station.
- Attended Winnipeg Area council Meeting.
- Attended Winnipeg Multi Local Meeting. Bargaining Unit Update
- Participated in MAY Day gathering and March at Winnipeg City Hall
- Attended Winnipeg Area Council meeting.
- Nothing to report
- Attended training for Setting the Stage for the Federal Election
- Attended PSAC Leadership Leading Change training in Ottawa.
- Attended Political action Rally for Change in Winnipeg
- Attended POLITICAL ACTIONS SKILLS WORKSHOP
- Attended Labour day rally and picnic in Winnipeg
- Participate in 2 conference calls.
- Participate in stuff envelopes for an election mail out
- Did political action phone bank.
- Attend Winnipeg Area Council meeting.
- Attend AGR Local 50073 AGM
- Nothing to Report
WAC – PRC Rep.