Attendees: Sherry Hunt, Stephanie Erb, Danielle Poissant, Valentina Ibarra Galvis, Krysty Thomas (recording)
- Call to Order: 6:04PM
- Approval of previous meeting minutes
• Motion K. Thomas/D. Poissant/Carried
- Treasurer Report
• S. Erb presented a financial report
• Motion to remove K. Slattery from the bank account
• Motion S. Erb/D. Poissant/ Carried
• S. Erb to send in all the required documents to action this and help our committee into good standing.
- 2022-2023 Budget Allocation Discussion
• Budget allocation – not yet received until our committee is in good standing
- Old Business
- New business
• Resolutions to Women’s Convention
o Resolutions to women’s conference to be send to Sept 30th
o Resolution workshop Sept 14th
o Women’s Committee to come together Sept 29th for a special resolution meeting
- Fall Planning
• Sisters in Spirit
• Sister in Spirit would our next event, we have been approved for $900 in the budget allocation.
• Motion to give $450 to give Sister in Spirit event now and another $450 once we receive the allocation.
• D. Poissant/E. Erb – carried
• Many members of the committee will be in attendance in the event.
• Lethbridge historical society – evening discussion with Belinda Crowson women history in labour – to be determined
- Regional Women’s Conference – Host Committee
• Halloween dress up night
• Photo booth
• Spooky mocktails
• Pumpkin carving
• Mystery texture test
- Round Table Discussion
- Next meeting date/time?
• Special Resolution Meeting – Sept 29th @ 7PM
- Adjourn – 7:14PM