In Attendance: Diane White; Krysty Munns; Lyn Paterson; Dolly Ablitt
In Attendance Regrets
– Diane White – Dorothy McRae
– Krysty Munns – Stephanie Erb
– Lyn Paterson – Sherry Hunt
– Dolly Ablitt
1. Call to Order – L. Paterson 5:45pm
2. Approval of the Agenda: m/s/c
D. White/K. Munns/C
3. Review and approval of the previous meeting’s minutes m/s/c
4. Financial Report and update on Budget Requests
– Current Balance: $2264.10, balance owing to RecExcellence in the amount of $662.00 to pay fees for women to swim on International Women’s day. Krysty to submit a cheque.
– Receipt reimbursement sheet must be used for all financial transactions
– No communication on budget requests received yet from PSAC REVP office.
5. New and Ongoing Business
– Vote ChildCare Week of Action: Motion to spend up to $250.00 on supplies, including candy, bags, paper and sidewalk chalk to create information handouts for PSAC members attached to candy bags and carry out a sidewalk chalk campaign for the Vote ChildCare Campaign in Lethbridge. K. Munns/D.White/C. Krysty to buy supplies and send email out.
– Debrief from PSAC National Convention: A new record of 29 resolutions were dealt with. For more details check out the PSAC website. Robyn Benson and Chris Aylward acclaimed. Emergency resolution unanimously passed.
– May 19th Day of Action: Sherry and Krysty are going to meet with MP Jim Hillyer.
– Upcoming Education: TUB course and Union School for Prairie Women. In the fall PSAC is launching Advanced Steward Training, Union Activism on Turtle Island and the NAPSI course.
|D. White||Find Contact info for Service Canada Representative||asap|
|Lyn/Krysty/Dorothy||Go to bank and set up signing authorities||asap|
|K. Munns||Pay RecExcellence||asap|
|K. Munns||Buy supplies for Childcare campaign||asap|
8. Next meeting date, time and location:
August 11th – 5:30pm – Osho’s
9. Agenda for next meeting: Adoption of Agenda:
• Review and approval of the previous meeting’s minutes
• Financial Report and update on Budget requests
• New and Ongoing Business
10. Adjournment K. Munns/ L. Paterson/C 7:00pm