Lethbridge AC Mtg Minutes (Jan 19 2011)
Present: Greg Krokosh, Dave Pearson, Lorna Selinger, Michele Coe, Raj Hari – PSAC RO Staff
Minutes from the January 19, 2011 Lethbridge Area Council meeting.
Minutes of the Meeting of the
Lethbridge and District Area Council – January 19, 2011
Raj Hari – PSAC RO Staff
Called to order: 1730 hours
– Agenda was adopted as present
1. Minutes of the October 13, 2010 meeting was read and adopted with corrections
- International Woman Day
- Sister Lorna Selinger spoke on the YMCA International Woman Day event on March 5, 2011 at the GaltMuseum. Sister Robyn Benson will be one of the three guest speaker for the event.
- Motion for the Lethbridge Area Council to provide $200 for coffee for the International Woman Day event.
- Move/Seconded Sister Selinger/Brother Krokosh.
- Brother David Pearson with get some information together for propose tools for schools program.
- Brother Krokosh informed the Council that his local is setting up a website
- A discussion for our next meeting was held and the consensus what that it would be March 4, 2011 if Sister Benson is able to attend
- Motion to adjourned, Moved/Seconded Sister Selinger/Sister Coe. Adopted
- Meeting adjourned at 1945 hours