South-East Manitoba Geographical Rep
Prairie Region Council November 2019
Happy Autumn Union Family and Friends.
I hope you all had enjoyable summer.
A list of activities I participated in:
– May 9, 2019 – Participated in an official PRC Conference Call
– May 25, 2019 – Attended Solidarity Parade with PRC members and National PSAC Leaders to commemorate the Winnipeg General Strike Centennial
– June 2, 2019 – Participated with the Winnipeg & Area Human Rights Committee and the Winnipeg Area Council in the PSAC Float for the Winnipeg Pride Parade.
– June 4, 2019 – Attended Winnipeg Area Council meeting
– June 5, 2019 – Participated in Conference Call with the Prairie Region Health & Safety Committee to discuss, debate and vote on resolutions to be submitted to the 2019 National Health & Safety Conference in Montreal
– June 12, 2019 – Attended Prairies Webinar on Treasury Board Bargaining for the TC Group / Bargaining Unit
– June 18, 2019 – Participated in a Conference Call for the Prairie Region Health & Safety Committee
– June 20, 2019 – Attended the Winnipeg and Area Human Rights Committee Open House and marking of the 2019 National Indigenous Day
– September 16, 2019 – Attended Winnipeg Area Council meeting
– September 21, 2019 – Made phone calls to Manitoba Local’s Executive to inform about upcoming election events and to encourage Local Executive on posting the information and passing it to their locals’ membership
– September 25, 2019 – Participated in a Conference Call for the Prairie Region Health & Safety Committee where a Quorum wasn’t established
– October 8, 2019 – Participated in a Conference Call for the Prairie Region Health & Safety Committee
-October 9, 2019 – Attended an Anxiety Disorder Association of MB presentation that was sponsored by the Winnipeg and Area Human Rights Committee
-October 17 & 18, 2019 – Participated in the Committees/Councils Training that was offered by Sister Marianne Hladun in Winnipeg, Manitoba
– October 30, 2019 – Participated in a Webinar Conference for the Prairie Region Health & Safety Committee
-November 1 – 4, 2019 – Attended The Prairie Region Racialized Members Conference in Calgary, Alberta.
Looking forward to continue working with each and every member on the PRC as well as representing locals and members in South East Manitoba in a very productive cycle.