Report of the Southeast Manitoba Geographical Rep to the Prairie Region Council submitted for the February 2016 meeting. This report covers the period from the last PRC meeting.
South East Manitoba Geographical Rep
Prairie Region Council February 2016
This reporting is for the period of November 2015 to February 2016.
- Attended the PRC (Prairie Region Council) meeting in Edmonton.
- Collected information from the executive on the Prince Albert Regional Aboriginal Peoples` Circle (RAPC) –such as Terms of Reference- and disseminated the info to few members in the Winnipeg area. We pondered the possibility of creating a similar RAPC committee or sub-committee in the Winnipeg area.
- Attended Winnipeg Area Council action plan meeting.
- Attended the Prairies Webinar on National Lobby Campaign.
- I volunteered as Area Coordinator and Attended a Treasury Board mobilization meeting at the Winnipeg Regional Office.
- Attended a Conference Call for the 2016 PSAC National Health & Safety Conference`s Steering Committee.