Winnipeg Women’s Committee Meeting Notice
October 18, 2021 - October 18, 2021
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Facilitator: Martha Johnson
The Winnipeg Regional Women’s Committee will be holding their next meeting on Monday October 18th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
All members in good standing who identify as women are welcome to attend the zoom meetings.
To RSVP – Please pre-register for the zoom here https://psac-afpc.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5Ykd-2rrTsiHtem7GvL0lGj5FCfukmdtRzh
Once you register, you will receive an email with the details of how to join the meeting.
PSAC Winnipeg Regional Women’s Committee (WRWC)
AGENDA – October 18, 2021
- Call to order Guest Speaker – Angie Hutchinson (Trafficking of Women in MB), Survivor’s Hope
- PSAC Statement on Harassment
- Introductions (Activity) – Give your name, Component or DCL and talk about your self-care routine for Mental Health.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Adoption of Minutes – July 12, 2021 and Sept. 13, 2021
- Treasurer’s report
- Update on Business Case for Funding Approval to December 2021
- Old business/Updates
- RWC calendar of activities till Dec 2022
- Prairies Winnipeg Regional Women’s Committee Facebook page