Winnipeg Area Council Meeting Notice
October 13, 2021
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Facilitator: Martha Johnson
Wednesday October 13, 2021 @ 7:00 PM
All members from Winnipeg Area Locals/Components are invited to virtually join us.
There will be by-election to fill the Treasurer vacant position:
Winnipeg Area Council By-Laws: SECTION 8 – Sub-Section 4
*When a vacancy on the Executive Committee occurs, a notice of at least two (2) weeks to fill such vacancy shall be given, and an election will be held at the next regular meeting of the Council.
Please register in advance for this meeting
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
1. Call to order
2. Round introductions
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. PSAC Statement on Harassment
5. August 16, 2021 minutes approval (Brett)
6. Treasurer Report (Jennifer)
7. By-Election: WAC Treasurer (Martha)
8. Political Activities:
i) Pharmacare Campaign Reports
9 Old Business:
i) CLIFF Sponsorship
10 New Business:
11 Round Table
12 Next meeting date
* PSAC Constitution Section 14 –Sub-Section (13) – (b) Area Council delegates shall have the right to elect at a general membership meeting, held within a period of not more than twelve (12) months and not less than six (6) months prior to the commencement of the regular National Triennial Convention of the PSAC, a delegate to the forthcoming PSAC Convention.