Making Sense of Collective Bargaining (Prairies Region)
Feb 16, 2022 - Feb 16, 2022
1:30 P.M. CST - 4:30 P.M. CST
Facilitator: Louise Mardell, Diane White, Jesse Todd
Making Sense of Collective Bargaining – What is in it for Me?
Are we in bargaining mode again? How did that happen? Who is bargaining for me? What are we bargaining for?
Emails come and go – something is happening with our Collective Agreement and Bargaining. How do I make sense of the process and where do I fit in?
This is the workshop to get all those answers.
- What is the bargaining timeline and process?
- Who is on the bargaining team?
- What are the bargaining demands?
- How do I fit into the process?
- Where do I get information to keep up to date?
Form is deprecated, please contact the webmaster to upgrade this form.