Please note we are holding elections for the vacant position of Young worker representative for the Prairie Region Council. The member seeking nomination are not required to have been a 2011 Convention Delegate but the members who nominate and second the nomination must have been a 2011 Convention delegate who self identified as a Young worker member. Young Worker Delegates of the 2011 PSAC Prairie Regional Triennial Convention will elect a Young Worker Representative to serve on the Prairie Regional Council for the remainder of the three-year term.
- PSAC members who are 30 years of age or younger as of the date of the call out and members in good standing are eligible for nomination to this elected positions. PSAC members are not required to have been Convention Delegates to be nominated for these elected positions.
- Nominations shall be in writing, signed by a nominator and a seconder, each of whom must have been accredited delegates at the 2011 Convention and self identified as a young worker member.
- Nominations from PSAC Prairie Regional Triennial Convention young worker delegates will be accepted until December 16, 2013.
Nominees Address to Convention Delegates:
- Candidates will be invited to submit a bio and or a written statement containing information they wish to be shared to the voting members.
- Nominations from young worker members in good standing must be submitted no later than December 16, 2013.
- All nominations must be submitted by fax at (204) 943-0652 to the Chair of the Nominations Committee, Lisa Garnier.