CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Separate Employer Delegates of the 2017 PSAC Prairie Regional Triennial Convention will elect a Separate Employer Representative to serve on the Prairie Regional Council for the remainder of the three-year term.
- Nominations open effective June 15, 2020
- PSAC members from all Separate Employer who are members in good standing are eligible for nomination to this elected position. PSAC members are not required to have been Convention Delegates to be nominated for these elected positions.
- Nominations shall be in writing, signed by a nominator and a seconder, each of whom must have been accredited delegates at the 2017 Convention and were part of the Separate Employer Caucus.
- Nominations from PSAC Prairie Regional Triennial Convention delegates will be accepted until June 29th, 2020.
Nominees Address to Convention Delegates:
- Candidates will be invited to submit a bio and or a written statement containing information they wish to be shared to the voting members.
- Nominations from Separate Employer members in good standing must be submitted no later than June 29th, 2020.
- All nominations must be submitted to the Chair of the Nominations Committee, Lisa Garnier by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (204) 943-0652.
You will find attached the nomination form below.