Report of the Calgary Area Council Rep to the Prairie Region Council submitted for the November 2016 meeting. This report covers the period from the last PRC meeting.
Calgary Area Council Rep
Prairie Region Council November 2016
This report is for the period of February to October 2016
- Participated in Finance Committee conference call
- Finance Committee Meeting – Winnipeg, MB. Our purpose was to review of Regional Committee 2016 Budget requests for allocation funding dispersal.
- Attended the CAC meeting May 17
- Participated with members at annual Labor Day BBQ event coordinated with Calgary District Labor Council.
- Attended the membership outreach together with reps from RWC and HRC. The event purpose was to discuss each committee mandate and invite members to get involved with Calgary Committees. It was a sunny September day to serve up ice cream as a special treat.
- Attended a meeting with the REVP to discuss Prairies convention and upcoming campaigns/activities from NHQ
- Attended general meeting of CAC on Oct 18