Report of the Calgary Area Council Rep to the Prairie Region Council submitted for the February 2016 meeting. This report covers the period from the last PRC meeting.
Calgary Area Council Rep
Prairie Region Council February 2016
This report is only for the months of December/15 and January/16. With the holiday season during this time and PRC being scheduled so soon, there has not been much activity to report on.
- December 7 – attended planning meeting for 2018 Prairies Regional Education Plan
- December 9 – attended Calgary AC meeting
- December 10 – Conference call with AC reps and National President, in accordance with national convention resolution GEN108
- January 26 – conference call hosted by REVP to announce National Lobbying Campaign
- February 2 – Groundhog day
Br Alec Goertzen