- Dave Beeds – Chair
- Janette Husak – Secretary/Treasurer
- Louise Mardell – PSAC Staff
- Barb Tresserand
- Brenda Walsh
- Prudence McKenzie
- Clarissa Danielson
- Joyce Romanchuk
- Trudy Lerat
No Elder present
Welcome and round table introductions
Review of Agenda – No additions or deletions
Dave (m), Janette (s) – approved agenda
Harassment Statement – Read by Louise Mardell
Review of last meeting minutes
Minutes from September 18, 2019 have been reviewed and approved.
Chair report – No report
Secretary – No report
Treasurer’s Report –
- Current Bank Balance is $1379.06 as of September 30, 2019
- Motion made to reimburse Trudy Lerat $25 (2 hours) for the room rental.
Dave (m), Janette (s) – motion accepted
Election for Delegate to Prairies Convention – June 2020
- Janette Husak was nominated by Prudence and seconded by Trudy
- Dave Beeds was nominated by Joyce and seconded by Clarissa Danielson
- Janette Husak was elected by consensus – delegate
- Dave Beeds is the Alternate delegate
New Business – Committee would like to send in a proposal to Marianne to change a line item in the budget. Committee would like to change the line item so the committee can hold a Christmas dinner and Adopt a Family for Christmas. Approximate budget $450 line item changed TUB course to Christmas Dinner/Adopt a Family.
- Elder – $50 (cloth/tobacco)
- Candy Bags $100
- Christmas supper $100 (hot dogs/hamburgers/xmas oranges/pop and chips)
- 2 – Christmas Hampers $100 each
Total – $450
All in favour – approved
- Dave – Janette and Dave will be attending the 2019 PRC Committee training on November 7&8, 2019 in Saskatoon
- Joyce – suggested having a craft fair show casing Indigenous Arts at the Christmas Dinner that will be held at the Friendship Centre.
- Other business
- Janette – to send email to Marianne to change line item in Budget to hold a Christmas Dinner/Adopt a family
- Trudy asked who can attend the RIPC meetings? Louise mentioned whoever identifies as Indigenous. Allies are also welcome.
- Louise mentioned that the committee needs 3 or more people to attend the meeting in order to be in conformance.
- Next meeting:
- December 4, 2019 at ISC building from 12-1pm
Adjourn – 12:55 pm.