Regina Human Rights Meeting Minutes for May 20, 2015
Human Rights Committee Meeting
May 20, 2015 5:30 PM
PSAC Office – 2445 13th Ave
Brett Pollard, Amber Maxie, Sandra Ahenakew, Michelle Lang, Daniella Aubichon
1. Call to Order : 5 :35 PM
2. Approval of Agenda : Sandra, Michelle M/S/C
3. Review and approval of the previous meeting minutes from May 5, 2015 Michelle, Amber M/S/C
4. Reports: No reports submitted. Discussion on how to get committee back on track and what is required from PSAC to be a committee in good standing.
5. Previous business: no previous business
6. New business: Discussion on what events the Human Rights Committee can support in 2015. Though the committee does not have a budget at this time they can still support community events and other organizations events. Sandra suggests planning something for Dec 10.
7. Actions: Sandra will research PSAC reporting requirements for 2014. Sandra will research community events and other Union Human Rights events that the committee can support and get back to the committee at the next meeting.
8. Next meeting: Wednesday June 3, 2015 9:30 at PSAC office.
9. Adjournment: 6:15 PM Michelle, Daniella M/S/C