PSAC Regina Women's Committee Meeting
October 18, 2016
Present: Daniela Aubichon, Michelle Lang, Debbi Bernhardt & Martha Johnson
Absent: Sandra Ahenakew
Call to Order: 5:20 p.m.
Minutes prepared by: Debbi Bernhardt
Minutes of the previous meeting were reviewed & an error was noted that the amount motioned for spending on vegetable seeds was $200 not $2000. Amendment was approved.
• Michelle was unable to connect with the community garden organizer so therefore the project could not be completed.
Women's Self Defense
• December 3rd tentative date
• Daniela to book East Community Centre
• Michelle to confirm with Instructors – Clayton & Boris
• Debbi to pick up water & juice- $100
• Michelle will do poster & send out – also start Facebook page
• Budget - $500 total ($200 room rental)-Dani to do up budget for submission
• Michelle moved that we donate $200 to trainers for women's self defence – Seconded by Dani - Carried
Delegate for Prairie Regional Convention
• Two names were put forward – Debbi & Sandra
• Martha conducted vote – Debbi was selected as delegate for Women's Committee
Seasonal Open House
• Discussion regarding having a seasonal open house with other committees. Michelle will approach other committees to gage interest and Martha will check with Nancy regarding how it was done in Saskatoon.
• November 22 to discuss resolutions for Convention.
Meeting Adjourned – 5:55 p.m.