When the pandemic response first started, the PSAC-Prairies regional offices were disppointed that we had to cancel all our in-person meetings and events. Connecting in person is a big part of how PSAC operates but we have tried to make the best out of it by conducting weekly webinars on topics that will assist members through this difficult time.
We are currently taking a break from our weekly webinars for the summer. Please check back in the fall for future educational opportunites.
View the webinar recordings:
- Webinar #1: COVID Pandemic and Your H&S Rights at Work.
- Webinar #2: COVID-19 Pandemic and the Role of Representatives.
- Webinar #3: Union Strategies for Mental Health & Well-Being.
- Webinar #4: Ergonomics and Working From Home.
- Webinar #5: Mental Health Challenges.
- Webinar #6: What is Work/Life Balance During a Pandemic?
- Webinar #7: Connect with your National Leadership.
- Webinar #8: PSAC 101: An Introduction to Your Union.
- Webinar #9: Returning to Work Following the Pandemic.
- Webinar #10: How the Federal Public Service Pension Plan works!
- Webinar #11: Get Involved. It's Your Right!
- Webinar #12: Simple Steps to Being a Better Ally.
- Webinar #13: Preventing a Grievance, Strategies for Early Conflict Resolution.