View the recording of the 6th in a series of webinars from the PSAC Prairie Region. Please share this information with all of our members, especially those that mat be interested in the topic.
In this interactive webinar we discussed;
- Organizing and prioritizing your responsibilities- Some tips and tricks- what is actually considered a priority during this unprecedented time
- Assessing and providing needed tools- where you can get them if you need them- Employer, Community initiatives, or your child’s school
- How to deal with the pressure and setting realistic expectations.
- Having discussions about not being able to meet your priorities- who do you contact and how do you navigate this
- Having an open discussion about impossible tasks that are not completed- this does NOT make you a failure and tomorrow is another day.
- Addressing challenges of suddenly providing the childcare while you work full time from home and then also homeschooling.
View the recording of PSAC Prairies Webinar #6: What is Work/Life Balance During a Pandemic?
Below you will find the presentation slides and handouts for the webinar.
|Work Life Balance Resources||186.35 KB|
|Work Life Balance Presentation Slides||1.44 MB|
|Duty to Accommodate Guide||498.61 KB|