Due to significant interest in the last webinar, COVID Pandemic and Your H&S Rights at Work, PSAC - Prairies hosted another webinar geared towards union representatives who assist members dealing with workplace issues. Targeted members for this webinar may be Local Executive, Local Stewards, H&S Committee members, Health and Safety Representatives, or National Officers, among others.
In this webinar, we presented the following topics:
- A review of discussion items from our last webinar,
- Provide the most up to date information on the pandemic
- More fully explore the concept of critical or essential workers
- Review the right to refuse from the perspective of local representatives
- Provide resources and training opportunities to be well equipped to respond to member concerns
- Provide tools to connect with members you represent
For your reference, a copy of the slides used for both webinars are included.
Regional Representative, Health and Safety- Prairie Region
|Webinar #1: COVID Pandemic and Your H&S Rights at Work||1.06 MB|
|Webinar #2: COVID-19 Pandemic and the Role of Representatives||1.08 MB|