PSAC is sponsoring three town halls for union members in the lead up to the Alberta election. These Town Halls are open to all union members.
Union Town Hall Theme: Understanding What’s at Stake… and why working Albertans need to make their presence felt at the ballot box.
- Health care
- Your Rights at Work
Featured Speaker: “What’s really going on with the Alberta economy.”
- Gil McGowan, AFL President
Panel Discussion: “What do working Albertans need from the next government?”
- Heather Smith, UNA President
- Mike Parker, HSAA President
- Doug O’Halloran, UFCW 401 President
- Lethbridge – April 1
- Calgary – April 2
- Edmonton – April 3
- 5:45 pm – Doors open (6:00 pm in Lethbridge)
- 6:00-7:00 pm – Cash bar, punch, coffee, appetizers
- 7:00-9:00 pm – Speaker, Gil McGowan followed by three panelists Heather Smith, UNA, Mike Parker, HSAA and Doug O’Halloran, UFCW 401, Q&A period
- 9:30 pm – program ends
- Cash bar, coffee, water will be offered the program.
Pleased see the attached posters for these events.
|Poster for Lethbridge Town Hall||468.29 KB|
|Poster for Calgary Town Hall||726.19 KB|
|Poster for Edmonton Town Hall||774.94 KB|