November 26, 2018, Minutes
5:25 P.M. Call to Order
- Dave Beeds - Chair
- Paul Daigneault – Vice Chair
- Janette Husak - Secretary/Treasurer
- Shauna Wand – Corrections
No Elder present
Welcome and round table introductions
Review of Agenda – Addition to Agenda - SFL
Dave (m), Janette (s) – approved amended agenda
Harassment Statement – Read by Shawna Ward
Review of last meeting minutes
Minutes from November 13, 2018 have been reviewed and approved.
Chair report – No report
Secretary – No report
Treasurer’s Report –
- Current Bank Balance is $2,065.50 as of November 1, 2018
- Motion made to pay $25 to the Friendship Centre to pay for cost of room rental.
Dave (m), Janette (s) – motion accepted
- Dave went to the Bank and ordered a new check book and receipt book. Paul went to Bank and filled out the signature card. All signing authorities are now complete and changed.
- Dave – There is a Christmas dinner for Urban Services on December 5th at the Friendship Centre. December 20th is also having a Christmas dinner for PAGC at the Friendship Centre.
- Dave/Shauna- suggested putting on a volleyball clinic for the youth and have a guest speaker in the New Year.
- Dave – to speak to Elder Allan Adam to speak on Youth issues in the North.
- Dave – to talk to the Friendship Centre to see if we can book the hall for December 18th. Inviting Riverside School kids (Grades 1-3) to come have a Christmas meal and Santa will be present with candy bags. We will also have a guest speaker. Budget $500 -
- Elder - $50 (cloth/tobacco)
- Candy Bags $100
- Christmas supper $200 (hot dogs/hamburgers/xmas oranges/pop and chips)
- Santa with pictures $50
- Rental of Friendship Centre $25
- Misc $75
- Paul – is going to call the Cosmo Lodge to rent out a meeting room for Family Day on February 18, 2019. Have a guest speaker, sliding party and wiener roast.
- Janette – In early January we will need to do our Budget and Develop our Work Plan for 2019. 2018 Audit needs to be done
- December 18, 2018
Adjourn - 6:30 pm.