Winnipeg Human Rights Meeting June 12, 2018
Attendance: Elaine Lawrence, James Cooke, Nathan Berry, Randy Way
Guest: Lindsey Sparks
- Meeting was called to order by Elaine Lawrence at 17:25
- Round table introductions made by all in attendance.
- Adoption of the Agenda for the Meeting. (Election of treasure and secretary)
Moved by James Cooke and Seconded by Elaine Lawrence.
- Elaine Lawrence offered a brief discussion on the Human Rights Committee, function, purpose and direction.
- Spoke about membership and the importance of Roles and Responsibility
- Spoke about election process, summed up by James Cooke and Lindsey Spark
- Opened up the Election for the Secretary position.
- Appointed Randy Way to the position and Human Rights Committee.
- Opened up the Election for the Treasures position.
- Appointed Nathan Berry to the position and the Human Rights Committee
- Lindsey swore in both new members of the Human Rights Committee
- Spoke about up coming events, such a gay pride parade, Christmas parade and other events coming up by other committee’s.
- Next Meeting to be determined
- Meeting adjourned at 18:15 hours
Moved by James Cooke and seconded by Elaine Lawrence
|Winnipeg Human Rights Committee Minutes - June 12, 2018||40.62 KB|