Nina Kiviluoma PRC Report (Nov. 2011)
Report of the Edmonton Area Council Representative to the Prairie Region Council submitted for the November 2011 meeting. This report covers the period from the last PRC meeting.
Nina Kiviluoma, Edmonton Area Council Representative
Report to the Prairie Region Council
Since being re elected some of the work I have completed in my capacity as the Edmonton Area Council Representative is as follows:
1) Delivered packages to locals for the budget watch campaign
2) Called local presidents to ask if they would like to participate in a habitat for humanity project in correspondence with the EAC
3) Walked the picket line with UFCW Gateway Foods
4) Called local presidents to discuss the petition on public service cuts
5) Attended Area Council Meetings
6) Attended the Leadership Meeting at the Holiday Inn on October 13th 2011
If you have any questions about my report please do not hesitate to contact me.