Members - Sign up for education courses that interest you by completing this online registration form.
Please note that the following PSAC Policies are in effect for all union events:
- Family Care Policy is intended to assist members in covering additional costs incurred as a direct result of attending an authorized PSAC event.
- Accessibility: Participants with Special Needs: PSAC is committed to ensuring that the accessibility and dietary requirements of our members are respected. Please notify us of any necessary information that will assist us in meeting your special needs.
- All PSAC functions are smoke-free & scent-free. Participants are asked to avoid the use of scented products such as perfumes and aftershaves when attending PSAC events.
- Prairies Course Administration and PSAC Travel Policy
- Treasury Board Members Only - members covered by PA, SV, TC & EB Collective Agreements (C.A.s), need to request Leave With Pay as per article 14 in your C.A.s
If you have any questions please contact us at the Winnipeg Regional Office at (204) 947-1601 or toll-free at 1-866-393-7722 or email us. Fields marked with an asterisk * are required.