In Attendance: Lyn Paterson – Chair; Dorothy McRae – Vice Chair; Krysty Munns – Treasurer; Dolly Ablitt (via telephone); Diane White – Secretary; Stephanie Erb; Shannan Little
Monthly Meeting Minutes
Osho’s Restaurant (Lethbridge)
– Lyn Paterson – Chair
– Dorothy McRae – Vice Chair
– Krysty Munns – Treasurer
– Dolly Ablitt (via telephone)
– Diane White – Secretary
– Stephanie Erb
– Shannan Little
1. Call to Order: L. Paterson 5:40
2. Approval of the Agenda: m/s/c
K. Munns/D. White/ C
3. Approval of Previous Minutes: m/s/c
D. White/S. Little/C
4. Financial Report
– Current balance of $518.41
– Budget Allocation has not been sent out yet.
– Motion: Year End Bank Statement is to be included in minutes for Jan. 1, 2015 to Dec. 31, 2015. K. Munns/S. Erb/ C
5. Chair’s Report
– L. Paterson read out her report and will submit to RO.
– Motion: To accept the report as written. L. Paterson/D. White/C
6. New and Ongoing Business
– Update and discussion on ideas to forward to Prairie Regional Women’s Conference. Get applications in asap.
– Update on Childcare Lobby in Edmonton
7. Election of Officers Nominator/Seconder/Acclaimed
– Chair: Shannon Little S. Erb/K. Munns/A
– Vice Chair: Dorothy McRae S. Erb/K. Munns/A
– Secretary/Treasurer: Krysty Munns D. McRae/S. Little/A
– Oath of Office declared by each individual/administered by D. Ablitt
– Krysty is going to set up a shared email box for the Lethbridge RWC.
– Discussed resolution to put forward at Conference regarding more coverage for Women’s Healthcare under the PSHCP). Diane will send resolution deadline date and information to Shannon when she receives it.
– Women in Science: was very well received with over sixty attendees. They appreciated our donation.
– Retirement congratulations to Lyn! Party at Hudson’s on March 16th.
9. Next meeting date, time and location: May 10th – 5:30pm.
10. Agenda for next meeting:
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Financial Report
- New and Ongoing business
11. Adjournment 6:40pm – K. Munns/D. White/C