Edmonton Human Rights Committee Meeting Notice
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
6:00 PM (MDT) - 7:30 PM (MDT)
Hello Brothers, Sisters, and Friends!
Human Rights Committees are a group of equity members (Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Racially Visible, and LGBTQ2+) that take action on political, social economic and workplace issues that effect equity members. This committee mobilizes equity members to participate in the union and take action on issues establishing networks that link equity members to the union and to the community. They also work to advance real equality and make the PSAC an inclusive union.
Please join us for our next meeting on Tuesday September 28th , 2021 @ 6:00 pm (MDT) via ZOOM. If you would like to submit agenda items please send an e-mail to Steve Sukhbir (firstname.lastname@example.org), HR Chair before the close of business on September 27th, 2021.
Register in advance for this meeting:
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Approval of the Agenda:
- Review and approval of the previous meeting’s agenda
- The last minutes dated 22JUL2021 to be approved
- In favor
- 2nd by
- Financial reports to stand as presented as per bank statement of 13 March 2021.
- BALANCE: $2178.26.
- Nation Human Rights Committee Report
- GLBTQ2S+ Outreach letter
- Previous business:
- Balance Owed to A Greer for CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS POSTER.
- CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS POSTER to continue and be mailed out
- New business:
- Round Robin:
- Next meeting date, time and location:
- The next meeting will be set for JANUARY 2022 FOR ELECTIONS
- TERMS OF REFERENCE
- The meeting was adjourned at