Edmonton Area Council AGM Notice (RESCHEDULED)
Tuesday, March 8, 2022
5:30 PM (MST) - 7:00 PM (MST)
PSAC Area Councils are made up of members from different locals and components, grouped within regional areas. Area Councils are the political arm of our Union – they engage with and mobilize around various PSAC campaigns. Members also come together to lobby their political representatives, raise awareness of issues affecting our members, workers and the Canadian public. Area Councils also allow for discussion, collaboration and activism across Component lines. Area Council members also work with community partners, build links with other Labour groups and send members and resolutions to PSAC Regional and National Conventions.
Please join us for our next meeting on Tuesday, March 8th, 2022 @ 5:30pm (MST) via ZOOM.
Register in advance for this meeting:
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Land Acknowledgement
- Harassment Statement
- Round Table Introductions
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Approval of Previous Minutes – October 28th, 2021
- Treasurer’s Report/Financial Statement
- Budget 2022 (Draft Proposal)
- President’s Report
- Election of Officers as per Edmonton Area Council By-Law 5, Sub-Section 2 (two year term).
- The Vice-President and Secretary shall be elected during even numbered years with President and Treasurer during odd numbered years.
- New Business
- Discussion – 2022 Activities/Budget
- Schedule Next Meeting