This course is for all CIU 30036 members, all members are encouraged to attend.
At the end of the course participants will have:
- The knowledge and the skills to perform their role during a strike;
- Have the skills and confidence necessary to picket effectively;
- Understand the personal problems that striking workers may face.
- Have a trade union attitude towards strikes and know how to conduct an effective strike at the local level;
- Have the skills and techniques to motivate picketers, etc.