RAPC Meeting October 17, 2016, Minutes
5:15 P.M. Call to Order In Attendance:
• Dave Beeds - Chair
• Paul Daigneault -
• Janette Husak -
• Eloise Fineday - Secreatry
• Gord Ratt - Elder
Welcome and round table introductions Review of last meeting minutes
• Meeting minutes from Feb 10/16 approved
Chair report -No report Secretary -No report Treasurer's Report
• Current Bank Balance is $108.40 as of Sept 30/16
• Chq -00042 - Paul Daigneault -Elder Honorarium - $25
• Chq -00043 -Gord Ratt -Elder Honorarium - $25
• Chq -00041 - Kurtis Mcadam- Elder Honoarium - $25
• Chq -00044 -Gord Ratt - Elder Honoariruim - $25
• Chq -00040 -Dave Beeds - Round Dance - $700
• Deposit of $800.00 from PSAC
• Review of financial statements
• Discussion of work plan and budget for 2017. Committee would like to do a National Aboriginal Day round dance. Something for the youth. In the north there is a lot suicide. Need a workshop on Suicide prevention.
• Celebrate Canada 150 year. Have a bbq in the park and set up a booth. Hand out balloons and face painting.
RAPC Meeting October 17, 2016 Page 1
• Need to recruit more members to attend RAPC. Suggestions post Agenda on FB PSAC webpage, more word of mouth to members in own local, maybe provide light snack and door prize, try and get a speaker to come out and do a brief presemtation:
• December 15, 2016
Adjourn - 6:00 pm.