Northern Saskatchewan members are invited to submit written nominations for the Geographic Representative for Northern Saskatchewan, who will serve on the Prairie Regional Council for the remainder of the three-year term.
Details and nomination form below.
The Geographic Representative for Northern Saskatchewan will be elected by delegates of the 2014 PSAC Prairie Regional Triennial Convention.
- Nominations open effective March 14, 2016.
- Download nomination form HERE.
- PSAC members who are working in Northern Saskatchewan as of the date of the call out and members in good standing are eligible for nomination to this elected positions. PSAC members are not required to have been Convention Delegates to be nominated for these elected positions.
- Nominations shall be in writing, signed by a nominator and a seconder, each of whom must have been accredited delegates at the 2014 Convention.
- Nominations from PSAC Prairie Regional Triennial Convention Northern Saskatchewan delegates will be accepted until April 15, 2016.
Nominees Address to Convention Delegates:
- Candidates will be invited to submit a bio and or a written statement containing information they wish to be shared to the voting members.
- Nominations from Northern Saskatchewan PSAC members in good standing must be submitted no later than April 15, 2016.
- All nominations must be submitted by fax at (204) 943-0652 to the attention of the Chair of the Nominations Committee, Lisa Garnier.