WINNIPEG AREA Human Rights MEETING Thursday June 14 at 17:15 PM 175 Hargrave St
- Call to order
* Called to Order at 17:30 hours
* Round of Introductions Made
*Present Elaine Lawrence, James Cooke, Randy Way and Nathan Berry
3. Adoption of Agenda
* No adoption of Minutes to be voted on
4. PSAC Statement on Harassment
* Put into Order
5. Last meeting minutes’ approval
* No Previous Minutes to be voted on
6. Election Open for two positions (Secretary and Treasurer)
* Nominated for Secretary Randy Way, moved by Elaine Lawrence, seconded by James Cooke and carried unanimously.
* Nominated for Treasurer Nathan Berry, moved by Randy Way, seconded by Elaine Lawrence and carried unanimously
* Both positions have been filled for the Human Rights Committee for Manitoba.
* Signing authorities will be changing over to be in compliance.
7. Treasurer’s report
* No funds or expenditures to report at this time.
* Human Rights committee is not in compliance at this time
* Discussions around funding dollars and meeting minutes were discussed to bring the Human Rights Committee back into good standings.
8. Discuss year-end Report and Prepare
* No funds, Human Rights Committee did not participate in the Pride Parade for Winnipeg 2018.
* Discussion to allocate funds are in progress to determine future events and functions.
8. Discussion ideas for 2018
* Shoal Lake tour was discussed for this upcoming August 2018, pending funding and direction.
*All other events put on hold until the Human Rights Committee is in Good Standing.
9. Next meeting date
* Will be announced in the near future.
* Meeting concluded at 18:30 Hours
James Cooke, Co- Chair
Winnipeg Human Rights Committee
|Winnipeg Human Rights Committee Minutes - May 14, 2018||79.27 KB|