Please note we are holding elections for the vacant position of South Saskatchewan Geographical representative for the Prairie Region Council. This notice has been sent to all Southern Saskatchewan local contacts requesting they ensure all members in their locals are provided this information.
The nominations must be received no later than July 19, 2013. The nomination form is attached below. The member seeking nomination are not required to have been a 2011 Convention Delegate. The members who nominate, second the nomination and vote in this election must have been a 2011 Convention delegate who were in the Southern Saskatchewan Caucus.
South Saskatchewan Delegates of the 2011 PSAC Prairie Regional Triennial Convention will elect a Geographical Representative to serve on the Prairie Regional Council for the remainder of the three-year term.
- Nominations open effective June 24, 2013
- PSAC members from Southern Saskatchewan who are members in good standing are eligible for nomination to this elected position. PSAC members are not required to have been Convention Delegates to be nominated for these elected positions.
- Nominations shall be in writing, signed by a nominator and a seconder, each of whom must have been accredited delegates at the 2011 Convention and were part of the South Saskatchewan Caucus.
- Nominations from PSAC Prairie Regional Triennial Convention delegates will be accepted until July 19, 2013.
Nominees Address to Convention Delegates:
- Candidates will be invited to submit a bio and or a written statement containing information they wish to be shared to the voting members.
- Nominations from South Saskatchewan members in good standing must be submitted no later than July 19, 2013.
- All nominations must be submitted by fax at (204) 943-0652 to the Chair of the Nominations Committee, Lisa Garnier.
|Nomination Form||55.14 KB|